Shipping & Returns
- HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING?
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on orders of $125 or more once any discounts may have been applied.
- We offer $10 FLAT RATE shipping on orders under $125
WHERE DO YOU SHIP?
- Orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes. If a PO box is used during checkout, the shipment of your order will be delayed until a physical address is received.
- We ship to the Contiguous US only with the exclusion of Alaska and Hawaii.
- We do not ship internationally at this time.
HOW DO YOU SHIP?
- Orders are shipped via USPS, UPS, or FedEx within 5-7 business days of placing an order.
- All orders shipped to a North Carolina address are subject to a sales, county and municipal tax.
- Please note that we don't ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or national holidays.
WHAT MATERIALS DO YOU USE TO SHIP?
- All of our packing peanuts are made from bio-degradable potato starch. You may reuse them, compost them, or get them wet to break them down and dispose of them. If your dog eats one accidentally when you’re not looking, it will not hurt them. However, they are not very tasty so don’t eat them or intentionally let your pet snack on them.
- Any paper or branding items included in your shipment are created on 100% recycled post-consumer waste products.
- All of our boxes are produced using 100% recycled post-consumer waste products.
- In an effort to reduce our carbon footprint, some packages may be shipped using recycled materials/boxes. If your package comes in a gently used box or with recycled newspaper it’s because we love our planet! We hope you don’t mind. :)
- Some of our vendors will use styrofoam in their packing materials. We don't love this but it is what it is. We often leave that original packaging in place to further protect your products. However, we NEVER add more non-eco-conscious packaging to your shipments.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Returns are always hassle-free and easy within 15 days of the shipment date for a full refund, less the original shipping cost & return label fee. We do not provide return labels for furniture as well as other select items. These items are returnable via whichever shipping carrier you choose upon approval of return. Customers are responsible for the label as well as the shipping fee on these items. As with everything, there are always exceptions and you can rest assured that we handle each return personally and individually.
Orders are processed quickly! To cancel an order, you must do so within two hours of placing the order. We cannot guarantee that cancellation is possible beyond this timeframe. Once an order is placed and processed we are unable to stop the shipment beyond this window. The order will be shipped and may be returned via our standard return policy.
To begin a return for an item from your order, visit our RETURNS CENTER HERE
Things to keep in mind to receive a full refund:
- All products must be returned in new, undamaged condition in original protective packaging.
- Pillows must be unused, unwashed, and in original packaging. Otherwise (due to health concerns), we will send back in lieu of a refund.
- You must contact us via email within 15 days of the shipment date. Email us at email@example.com
We have a few items that are non-returnable/refundable:
- Custom items you commissioned us to make specifically for you.
- Clearance items in our Clearance Collection
- Gift cards & Store Credit
- Vintage Items from our Vintage Collection
- Skin and Body Care Essentials (soaps, oils, hand sanitizers, etc...)
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ITEM(S) ARE DAMAGED OR MISSING?
Ship happens! Please inspect all items thoroughly upon receiving them. Sometimes your item/s can arrive broken in shipping. When this happens, we get a replacement shipped to you as quickly as humanly possible. All we need from you is an email within the 15 days of the shipment date and photographs of the damage. Any damages or missing items reported after the 15 days can not be refunded. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DO I EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
Most of our products are made and ordered in small batches, so to make sure the item you’d like to purchase is in stock, we recommend that you place your order before you return your original purchase. Then just follow our quick return process in our RETURNS CENTER and you’ll be all set.